2nd Arc Flash & Isolation Safety Conference - Manchester, United Kingdom
The objective of this conference is to provide you with the latest developments and best practice to deal with arc flash hazards and isolation safety issues. You will have an opportunity to discuss your electrical issues with our speakers, and gain practical applications to improve arc flash and isolation safety in your workplace. The focus throughout is on the experiences of end users. The conference will be attended by those who are interested in technical solutions to their arc flash and isolation issues, industry trends, standards developments and new techniques to tackle existing electrical safety threats.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM ATTENDING THIS CONFERENCE:
• Hear case studies detailing the latest arc flash mitigation strategies and solutions
• Learn about UK & EU standards developments in arc flash
• Learn about electrical safety statistics and the implications for you
• Learn practical considerations for PPE selection and testing
• Learn about standards including NFPA 70E 2012, EN/IEC 61482-1-2 and IEE1584
• Understand how to achieve a compliant and electrically safe work place
• Learn how to provide arc flash training for your staff
• Detail the steps to perform an arc flash hazard analysis
• Clearly understand what an arc flash is and the potential injuries that can result
• Define what personal protective equipment (PPE) is required on your site
• Learn how to perform testing and maintenance on your personal protective equipment (PPE)
• Hear a local case study on how a £3.12 billion food manufacturing company tackled arc flash
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until April 12th (SAVE £75 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer - register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE £750). Discounts are applied at online check-out.