5th Arc Flash Conference - Melbourne, Australia
The objective of this conference is to provide you with the latest developments and best practice to deal with arc flash hazards in Australia. You will have an opportunity to discuss your arc flash issues with our speakers, and gain practical applications for arc flash safety. The focus throughout is on the experiences of end users. The conference will be attended by those who are interested in technical solutions to their arc flash issues, industry trends, standards developments and new techniques to tackle existing arc flash threats.
P.Eng., CESCP, IEEE Senior Member
Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP)
President & CEO, ESPS Electrical Safety Program Solutions Inc. – CANADA
Director and Principal Engineer, Engineering Safety
Australia's leading arc flash expert.
Over 20 years industrial experience and 10 years on arc fault safety and the development and implementation of arc hazard controls.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS CONFERENCE:
- Learn about Australian and international standards developments in arc flash
- Hear local and international case studies detailing the latest arc flash mitigation strategies and solutions
- Learn about electrical safety statistics and the implications for you
- Understand how to achieve a compliant and electrically safe work place
- Learn how to provide arc flash training for your staff
- Detail the steps to perform an arc flash hazard analysis
- Clearly understand what an arc flash is and the potential injuries that can result
- Define what Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required on your site
- Learn practical considerations for PPE selection and testing
- Learn how to perform testing and maintenance on your PPE
- A live demonstration of virtual reality software for arc flash training
- Hear case studies from the local arc flash industry
- Network with specialists in the field and your peers
- No sales pitches – non-commercial presentations
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until February 8th (SAVE $179.50 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer - register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $2154). Discounts are applied at online check-out.