Arc Flash Compliance Conference - Ontario, Canada
This conference will be a Canadian conference, all presenters or tutorial instructors will be Canadians involved in electrical safety. Attendees will receive clarity on questions and concerns they may have with respect to the practical and appropriate application of the CSA Z462 Workplace electrical safety Standard and its application across Canada and in all industry sectors as due diligence to OH&S regulations (e.g. Provincial, Territorial, or Federal Canada Labour Code Part II). You will also have the opportunity to expand your network and interact with others in industry to learn more about arc flash and shock hazards and how to mitigate them or reduce risk to an acceptable level.
P.Eng., CESCP, IEEE Senior Member
Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP)
President & CEO, ESPS Electrical Safety Program Solutions Inc.
Arc Flash Expert, Arc-Rated PPE, Unlimited PPE
Canadian Regional Representative, Oberon
• Status of provincial, territorial and federal OH&S regulations in Canada
• Understand how to achieve a compliant and electrically safe workplace
• Learn about electrical incident statistics and the value of this information
• CSA Z462, 2015 Edition requirements, and specifically Clause 4.1.5 Risk Assessment Procedure
• How to identify arc flash and shock hazards and the potential injuries that can result
• Understand what “working on” energized electrical equipment means and when an arcing fault probability exists
• Learn what an Electrical Safety Program is and why it is important
• The CSA Z1000 Hierarchy of Controls: Plan, Do, Check, Act!
• Lockout and tag out procedures and the CSA Z460 Standard
• Knowledge of the IEEE 1584 Standard and arc flash incident energy analysis and equipment labelling
• The status of CSA Z463 Guideline on maintenance of electrical systems
• Electrical equipment maintenance requirements with a focus on safety, then reliability
• Specific predictive maintenance testing
• Case histories of company’s implementation of the requirements of the CSA Z462 Standard•
• New technologies in PPE, tools and equipment
DISCOUNTS – We are offering a 10% off early bird discount until March 28th (SAVE $150 per person) plus a 3 for 2 offer - register 3 delegates and only pay for 2 (SAVE up to $1800). Discounts are applied at online check-out.
Proudly Sponsored by: