Best Practice Design, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Conveyors and Chutes - Classroom workshop
Why choose a Workshop Course with IDC Technologies
Face to Face interaction with the instructor & fellow students
Practical & Interactive training
Highly experienced instructors
Quality & Informative content
IDC Technologies have been providing quality engineering training around the world for over 25 years.
The workshop will cover basic conveyors, selection, safety, legal obligations, terminology and background. This workshop is designed for engineers and technicians from a wide range of backgrounds and will provide an excellent introduction to troubleshooting and maintenance of conveyors and chutes. It is intended to cover the fundamentals of belt conveying and would be useful for those with little experience in this area.
Before commencing a detailed course on conveyers it is important to have a solid practical knowledge of the material to be conveyed. A basic knowledge is provided of the bulk materials characteristics and properties.
Numerous tips throughout the workshop make it practical and topical. Belt conveyers frequently provide the most satisfactory and economical method of transporting materials such as mine ores, earth, sand, crushed stone, cement and concrete. The high and continuous speed of operation of the belt makes for a high capacity of transport of materials.
Throughout the workshop, you will engage in problem solving and case studies to absorb the materials as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Receive a certificate of attendance in support of your continuing professional commitment
- All workshops include the associated hardcopy technical manual
- Printed workshop handouts
- Lunch and refreshments
- Interact and network with workshop attendees and experienced instructors
- Practical, industry driven content to assist you in your continuing professional development (CPD)Attendees automatically become IDC subscribers and receive exclusive deals and technical content every month
WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THIS COURSE
- Maintenance Engineers, Technicians and Staff
- Plant Engineers
- Operation, Maintenance, Inspection and Repair Managers, Supervisors and Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers and Technicians
- Design Engineers
- Electrical Engineers and Technicians
- Consulting Engineers
|South Africa Tax||R1,176.00 ZAR|