Gas Turbines: Fundamentals, Maintenance, Inspection & Troubleshooting - Classroom workshop
This workshop gives a solid review of gas turbines with a focus on:
- Fundamental thermodynamics
- Gas turbine components
- Materials of construction
- Bearing, seals and lubrication systems
- Fuels and fuel supply systems
- Combustion air filters
- Control systems and instrumentation
- Operations and maintenance
Whilst it is unfortunately not possible to use a real life turbine in the course due to cost (and perhaps space considerations!), therefore video clips, exercises and case studies will be used to make the workshop interesting and practical.
|India Tax||1,800.00 INR|
This course is available fully online by our sister organization the Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT).
CLICK HERE for more information.