Practical Arc Flash Protection for Electrical Safety Professionals - Live online course
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Recognize the dangers of arc flash events to working personnel and their impact on equipment
- Know the codes and standards dealing with arc flash
- Acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge to carry out arc flash impact studies by collecting system data and computing the arc flash incident energy and flash protection
- Identify the important hazards in O&M work in different parts of electrical installations
- Four 50 minute live, practical sessions with your instructor and attendees
- The full technical eBook manual for “Practical Arc Flash Protection for Electrical Safety Professionals” which includes course slides, cases studies, calculations and practical exercises
- Four hours of additional in-depth video sessions covering many additional areas – yours to keep and watch any time you want
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consulting engineers
- Electrical and instrumentation technicians
- Electrical design engineers
- Electrical maintenance engineers
- Power system protection and control engineers
- Project engineers
- Purchasing engineers
- Safety engineers
Dowload the brochure below - you can register with the online form below too...
This course is available fully online through IDC Video: On-Demand video courses.
CLICK HERE for more information.