Project Management - Technical References
- Closing the gap between Engineers and Management (331.43 KB) Bridging the gap between Engineers and Management allow managers to make better management decisions and bring engineers the understanding and recognition they deserve.
- Consultants: Who they are and how they work - Part III (33.04 KB)
- Consultants: Who they are and how they work - The Basics (1224.03 KB)
- Consultants: Who they are and how they work – Part II (43.77 KB)
- Designing Experiments in Material Research (282.01 KB)
- Financial Ratios (53.71 KB)
- Financial Statements & Ratio Analysis (72.97 KB)
- JIT Based Quality Management: Concepts and Implications in Indian Context (121.89 KB) This paper is to study JIT Based Quality Management that makes an outstanding improvements in area of cost and quality through best use of human resources by focusing on simplicity, waste elimination and continuous improvement.
- Measure. Decide. Act.Applying Real-Time Feedback to Deliver Business Results (596.07 KB) This paper demonstrates how to apply feedback control to achieve business results to see success in production rate, profitability, and career.
- Optimal Bidding Strategies for Generation Companies in a Day-Ahead Electricity Market with Risk Management (273.08 KB) This study propose a method to build optimal bidding strategies in a dayahead electricity market with incomplete information and considering both risk management and unit commitment.
- Principles of Project Management (307.01 KB)
- Real-Time Six Sigma (232.05 KB) This study presents a process monitoring and optimization package that should continually monitor and assess the plant for problem loops which allows six sigma techniques to be utilized in real time.
- Reliability Analysis of Pharmaceutical Plant Using Matlab-Tool (78.38 KB) This paper is to compute reliability of a Pharmaceutical plant which helps in increasing the quality and production of Pharmaceutical plant.
- Selecting Consultants - Part I (225.11 KB)
- Shift Your Focus from Analysis to Optimization Using Active Model Capture Technology (535.78 KB) This paper is focused on leveraging the manufacturing plantâ€™s problem-solving personnel.Active Model Capture Technology dramatically reduces the effort required to solve problems and improve the performance of the process.
- Techniques for the Ranking of Investment Proposals (111.83 KB)
- The six laws of persuation (104.06 KB)
- True control system objective (139.36 KB) In this paper, the study of Real purpose of a process control systems for maximize the plant profitability and to measure a system invoking metrics like integrated error are discussed.