Electrical Maintenance for Instrumentation and Electrical Personnel
We have taken all the latest techniques and know-how relating to electrical maintenance and distilled this hard-hitting workshop so that you can update yourself in this fast-moving and powerful area. This workshop will also update you with the latest information on the maintenance and installation aspects of cables, substations and switchgear, transformers, circuit breakers and motors. You will become familiar with the latest techniques in safety operations of the above-mentioned electrical equipment.This workshop also covers the new approaches of fault finding, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of electric motors. As well as a section on installation and fault detection for cables.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Receive a certificate of attendance in support of your continuing professional commitment
- All workshops include the associated hardcopy technical manual
- Printed workshop handouts
- Lunch and refreshments
- Interact and network with workshop attendees and experienced instructors
- Practical, industry driven content to assist you in your continuing professional development (CPD)
- Attendees automatically become IDC subscribers and receive exclusive deals and technical content every month